Bernisches Historisches Museum / Einstein Museum.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- One of Switzerland’s leading museums of cultural history.
- Around 500,000 objects from the Stone Age to the present day.
- Einstein Museum about the physicist’s life and work.
- One free offer for every 10th participant.
- Insights into the life and work of a genius.
- Comprehensive historical audio and film material.
The Bernisches Historisches Museum’s archaeology, history and ethnography collections contain about 500,000 objects from the Stone Age to the present day, from cultures across the globe.
You can marvel at the hydria from Grächwil, the Burgundian tapestries, the diptych from Königsfelden or a world-class range of ethnographical objects, coins and medals. Other highlights in the museum’s permanent collections include spectacular sculpture discoveries, two mayoral thrones from Bern and much more. The integrated Einstein Museum offers fascinating insights into the physicist’s life and work. There are also temporary exhibitions on offer in the extensive exhibition hall.