St Gallen Textile Museum.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Lace, embroidery, silk and other fine textiles from all over the world.
- Magnificent costumes from many centuries.
- Every first Sunday in the month, free guided tour from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 10% reduction on admission when travelling there and back with public transport.
- Visit a unique textile museum.
- Contemporary and modern interpretation of textiles.
- 30% reduction on the journey with a group ticket.
Discover one of the most important textile collections in Switzerland at the St Gallen Textile Museum, founded in 1878.
Woven fabrics and embroidery from across the world, pattern books, design sketches and photographs all illustrate the fortunes of the Swiss textile industry, from its regional roots to its international integration. All this awaits you during your visit to the Textile Museum.