Zentrum Paul Klee, Bern.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Games & fun - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Family excursions - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Art, culture & museums - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Individual travellers
- The world’s greatest collection of Paul Klee’s work.
- Cultural centre with concerts, performances and readings.
The Zentrum Paul Klee houses the largest collection of a single world-renowned artist, with about 4,000 paintings, watercolours and drawings by Paul Klee (1879-1940).
In the three waves building designed by the well-known Italian architect Renzo Piano there is a cultural centre, where concerts, performing arts and readings take place as well as art being on show. The Zentrum Paul Klee has the world’s most significant collection of Paul Klee’s works. Become acquainted with the life and works of a fascinating twentieth century artist.