Zentrum Paul Klee, Bern.
- SBB_lh_games_fun - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_family_excursions - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_art_culture_museums - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- The world’s greatest collection of Paul Klee’s work.
- Cultural centre with concerts, performances and readings.
The Zentrum Paul Klee houses the largest collection of a single world-renowned artist, with about 4,000 paintings, watercolours and drawings by Paul Klee (1879-1940).
In the three waves building designed by the well-known Italian architect Renzo Piano there is a cultural centre, where concerts, performing arts and readings take place as well as art being on show. The Zentrum Paul Klee has the world’s most significant collection of Paul Klee’s works. Become acquainted with the life and works of a fascinating twentieth century artist.