Bernina Express Classic.
- SBB_lh_rail_boat - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_adventure_panorama_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- 3 days/2 nights.
- Seat reservation on the Bernina Express.
Through the UNESCO World Heritage site with the Rhaetian Railway: first via the Albula Line from Thusis to St. Moritz and then in the Bernina Express to Tirano. And finally with the Bernina Express bus to Lugano.
Since 2008 the Albula and Bernina Lines of the Rhaetian Railway have been part of UNESCO’s World Heritage. It is the highest altitude transalpine route in Europe and connects different cultures either side of the Alps. You too can experience the unusual routing – in total the Albula Line runs across 144 bridges, through 42 tunnels and galleries, and the Bernina Line crosses 52 bridges, and runs through 13 tunnels and galleries. This also includes showpieces of architecture, such as the 65 metre high Landwasser Viaduct at Filisur or the unique circular viaduct at Brusio.
You benefit from:
- 17.4–31.5.2017: upgrade to 1st class on the Bernina Express route (based on availability).
- 16.6–7.10.2017: free upgrade to a 5 star hotel in St. Moritz when booking a double room in a 4 star hotel (according to availability).
- 1.9–29.10.2017: when booking on the Bernina Express you receive a free Swiss Coupon Pass worth CHF 49 for each booking.
Offer valid: 17 April to 29 October 2017.