Bernina Express Poschiavo–Pontresina.
- SBB_lh_rail_boat - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_adventure_panorama_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
From the south up to the summits of the Bernina. The journey with the Bernina Express via the Bernina and Albula Lines – a UNESCO World Heritage site – is one of the most exciting rail journeys in the world.
The alpine transversal via the Bernina and Albula Lines covers 145 kilometres right across Grisons and is impressive with its countless bridges, dizzying viaducts and tunnels. From the panorama coach of the Bernina Express, you can enjoy a fantastic view of original mountain summits, imposing glaciers, picturesque countryside and excellent masterpieces of rail architecture.
You benefit from:
- 1.1–31.5.2017: a free upgrade to 1st class on the Bernina Express route (based on availability).
- 1.9–23.10.2017: when booking on the Bernina Express, you receive a free Swiss Coupon Pass (PDF, 4.0 MB) worth CHF 49 per booking.
Offer valid: up to 31 December 2017.