Bernina Express Tirano–Pontresina.
- Rail & boat - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Mountains & views - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Adventure & panorama trips - Other offers can be displayed in this category
One of the most spectacular alpine crossings: the Bernina Express connects language regions and cultures – in serpentine lines and without cog wheels. The panorama journey through the UNESCO World Heritage site is an absolute delight for all rail enthusiasts and those who would like to become one.
From the south up to the summits of the Bernina and then via the Albula route: this is what you experience on the journey from Tirano via Pontresina to Chur. A highlight is the circular viaduct at Brusio, Alp Grüm, the top of the Bernina Pass, Lago Bianco and the Morteratsch Glacier, as well as the famous Landwasser Viaduct at Filisur near Chur.
You benefit from:
- 1.1–31.5.2017 free upgrade to 1st class on the Bernina Express panorama coach (based on availability).
- 1.9–31.10.2017: when booking on the Bernina Express you receive a free Swiss Coupon Pass (PDF, 4.1 MB)This document is not barrier-free. (PDF, 4.1 MB) worth CHF 49 per booking.
Offer valid: up to 31 December 2017.