Glacier, Bernina and Gotthard Panorama Express.
- SBB_lh_rail_boat - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_adventure_panorama_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
A train, bus and boat journey of the first order. Travelling in the Glacier Express and Bernina Express alone is an impressive experience. And this is followed up by a journey on the Gotthard Panorama Express. You can therefore experience Switzerland’s most attractive side.
It is a journey from high point to high point on the most attractive panoramic routes in Switzerland. Even the start of it in Zermatt, with the Matterhorn, is an experience. Travelling on the Glacier Express, the slowest fast train in the world, to sophisticated St. Moritz in Engadine, offers you exceptional views of unspoilt countryside and deep gorges. Then it is onwards with the Bernina Express train to Tirano, where you change to the Bernina Express bus and travel through the Veltlin to Lugano with its Mediterranean panache. Then it is the turn of the Gotthard Panorama Express: firstly in the 1st class SBB panorama coach via the Gotthard to Flüelen, then with the steam or motor boat on Lake Lucerne to Lucerne.
You benefit from:
- 17.4–31.5.2017: a free upgrade to 1st class on the Bernina Express panorama coach (according to availability).
- 1.9–22.10.2017: a free upgrade to the 1st class in Glacier Express (according to availability).
- 16.6–16.10.2017: free upgrade to a 5-star hotel in St. Moritz when booking a double room in a 4-star hotel (according to availability).
- 17.4–31.5.2017 and 1.9–22.10.2017: when booking an offer with the Glacier Express you receive free Swiss Coupon Pass worth CHF 49 per booking.
Offer valid: 17 April to 22 October 2017 (daily from 1.7.2017).