Glacier Express and Bernina Express.
- SBB_lh_rail_boat - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_adventure_panorama_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
Two panoramic routes – one unique experience: travelling on the Glacier Express and the Bernina Express offers stunning views of unspoilt countryside. They are also masterpieces of railway technology, and therefore an exceptional rail experience.
Travel with both famous panorama trains, the Glacier Express and Bernina Express from west to east and from north to south, the length and breadth of the Swiss Alps. In the slowest fast train in the world – as the Glacier Express is also known – you travel from Zermatt across the Oberalp Pass to St. Moritz. Then you go on in the Bernina Express over the Bernina Pass to Tirano (Italy). Afterwards you board the Bernina Express bus, which takes you down to Veltlin and further southwards to Lugano.
You benefit from:
- 17.4–31.5.2017: a free upgrade to 1st class on the Bernina Express panorama coach (according to availability).
- 1.9–22.10.2017: free upgrade to 1st class on the Glacier Express (based on availability).
- 16.6–16.10.2017: free upgrade to a 5 star hotel in St. Moritz when booking a double room in a 4 star hotel (according to availability).
- 17.4–31.5.2017 and 1.9–22.10.2017: when booking an offer with the Glacier Express you receive a free Swiss Coupon Pass worth CHF 49 per booking.
Offer valid: 17 April to 22 October 2017.