Glacier Express Chur–Brig.
- SBB_lh_rail_boat - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_adventure_panorama_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
Through the high Alps in the slowest fast train in the world. The short journey in the Glacier Express between Chur and Brig is an unforgettable experience.
You board the panorama coach of the Glacier Express in Chur and travel through the impressive Rhine Gorge to Disentis, on to the Oberalp Pass and then through the Goms Valley to Brig. You thereby enjoy one of the most attractive panorama journeys in Switzerland – surrounded by a breathtaking backdrop of mountains – and pass by original countryside, historical hamlets and masterpieces of railway construction.
You benefit from:
- 1.4–31.5.2017: when booking on the Glacier Express, you receive a free Swiss Coupon Pass worth CHF 49 per booking.
- 1.9–22.10.2017: a free upgrade to the 1st class in Glacier Express (according to availability).
Offer valid: up to 31 December 2017