Glacier Express Classic.
- Rail & boat - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Adventure & panorama trips - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Mountains & views - Other offers can be displayed in this category
The classic among the Alpine trains: the journey in the Glacier Express is one of those panorama trips by train that is completely inspiring for both Swiss residents and tourists.
Experience the classic among the Swiss panorama trips – the journey in the Glacier Express. With the “slowest fast train in the world”, you travel from Zermatt to sophisticated St. Moritz in around eight hours. This takes you across 291 bridges and through 91 tunnels, along unspoilt landscapes, deep ravines up to an altitude of 2033 metres to the high up Oberalp Pass. And you travel on an indescribable route from Valais to Engadine.
You benefit from:
- 1.4–31.5.2017: when booking on the Glacier Express, you receive a free Swiss Coupon Pass worth CHF 49 per booking.
- 16.6.–16.10.2017: free upgrade to a 5 star hotel in St. Moritz when booking a double room in a 4 star hotel (according to availability).
- 1.9–22.10.2017: a free upgrade to the 1st class in Glacier Express (according to availability).
Offer valid: 11 December 2016 to 31 December 2017 (except 24.12.2016–8.1.2017, 4–26.2.2017 and 23.10–9.12.2017; 10.12–31.12.2017: prices upon request).