Glacier Express Zermatt–Chur.
- SBB_lh_rail_boat - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_adventure_panorama_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- SBB_lh_mountains_views - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- 2 days/1 night
A panoramic journey across the high Alps: climb aboard the classic of the Alpine trains and travel in the Glacier Express through the breath-taking countryside between Zermatt and Chur.
From the comfortable panorama coach you can admire the attractiveness of the Swiss Alpine countryside in its full glory: original mountain forests, calm Alpine lakes and traditional mountain villages await you on your journey from Zermatt, which takes you to Brig, through Goms via the Oberalp Pass to Disentis, and across the magnificent Rhine Gorge down to Chur, to name just some of the places.
You benefit from:
- 1.4–31.5.2017: when booking on the Glacier Express, you receive a free Swiss Coupon Pass worth CHF 49 per booking.
- 1.9–22.10.2017: a free upgrade to the 1st class in Glacier Express (according to availability).
Offer valid: 11 December 2016 to 31 December 2017 (except 24.12.2016–8.1.2017 and 23.10–9.12.2017; 10.12–31.12.2017: prices upon request).