Corona protection plan for adventure trips and journeys in special event coaches and trains.
Safe travel: thanks to the SBB Charter protection plan you can travel with peace of mind on special event coaches and trains too. Structural measures are in place to support the protection plan (status at 20 December 2021).
When using public transport, the protective measures for public transport as well as the hygiene regulations from the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) must be adhered to. Information on the general corona provisions can be found at sbb.ch/en/coronaLink opens in new window..
The protective measures vary. For journeys limited to participation by people with a Covid certificate, the provisions that apply are different to those trips on which no Covid certificate is required. As the Covid pandemic situation is constantly changing, modifications or additional measures are possible up to the date of travel.
- On all SBB charter journeys and adventure trips, “2G certification” is obligatory, i.e. admission is only permitted for vaccinated or recovered guests. Trips that are not part of an event, which only serve to convey a group from A to B, are excluded. The public transport protection plan applies here, i.e. wearing a face covering and maintaining the required distance of 1.5 metres where possible.
- Face coverings must be worn on all SBB charter journeys and adventure trips. This excludes guests who are sitting at dining tables.
- You must be seated to consume food and drink.
- On the Red Arrow “Churchill”, the seating compartments have been separated from one another by Perspex screens.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed at all entrances on the Red Arrow “Churchill” and in the saloon car. It is also possible to wash your hands at any time.