Swiss Travel Pass.
Discover Switzerland with just a single ticket: the Swiss Travel Pass lets you travel by public transport to Switzerland’s most scenic regions.
The Swiss Travel Pass gives you unlimited travel by train, bus and boat, as well as many other advantages.
The advantages for you.
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat
- Unlimited travel on premium panorama trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply)
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns & cities
- Free admission to more than 500 museumsLink opens in new window.
- Mountain excursions included: Rigi, Stanserhorn and Stoos
- Up to 50% discount on many other mountain excursions
- Up to 30% discount on SBB RailAway offersLink opens in new window.. Available at all ticket counters within Switzerland
- The Swiss Travel Pass has been developed for guests from abroad. It is available to persons permanently resident outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- For online purchasing, purchase as a “guest”. You do not need a login.
- To receive the Swiss Family Card directly, add the child as a passenger under ‘Add passengers’ when you buy your Swiss Travel Pass.
- The Swiss Travel Pass / Swiss Half Fare Card / and the Family Card cannot be loaded onto a SwissPass card. You will not receive a customer number or an additional card.
Offers for adults aged 25 or over.
Offers for young persons under 25.
The Swiss Travel Pass Youth gives young persons under 25 a 30% discount on the Swiss Travel Pass. It offers the same validity.
Children aged between 6 and 16.
Children from their 6th up to their 16th birthday accompanied by at least one parent (holding a Swiss Travel System ticket) travel free of charge on train, bus, boat and mountain railway with the complimentary Swiss Family Card.
Children under 6.
Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge.