Welcome to the Children’s Region.
Discover family trips around Zurich.
Incredible destinations and leisure activities are right on your doorstep: secluded forests and lakes, exciting children’s exhibitions, adventure parks, themed trails and much more. Anyone who wants to discover more about the Zurich region with children will find kinderregion.ch packed full of ideas and inspiration such as suggestions for trips, information on events and testimonials from families.
The Children’s Region around Zurich, Winterthur, Rapperswil, Zug and Baden offers a huge range of attractions. In addition to well-known destinations such as the National Museum Zurich, FIFA World Football Museum, Zurich Zoo, Alpamare and the Swiss Science Center Technorama, it is also full of many more insider’s tips and surprises. Or did you already know that...
- Kids can whiz through old industrial warehouses on scooters in Winterthur?
- A treasure chest awaits anyone who can complete the 17 puzzles on the detective trail in Zug?
- Zurich’s 25 ‘badis’ make it the city with the highest density of riverside and lakeside swimming areas in the world?
- Young pirates can conquer Lützelau Island on Lake Zurich?
- Switzerland’s only Vitaparcours for families is in Baden’s Chrüzliberg forest?
- At Bikepark Zurich, even the smallest children can race around the beginner’s track?
- In the Ziegelei Museum near Cham, children can produce their own bricks?
We hope you have a lot of fun discovering everything on offer and look forward to seeing you! Further ideas: kinderregion.chLink opens in new window.
Lisa Schilling, CEO of the Children’s Region Association