Disclaimer and conditions of entry for the #movieOfMyLife social media competition.
The competition is not associated with Facebook or YouTube and is not sponsored, supported or organised by either company in any way. The organiser (SBB) is the sole point of contact and party responsible.
- The competition starts on 1.6.2017 at 6 a.m. (CET) and ends on 30.6.2017 at 12:00 noon (CET).
- It will be held in the three national languages of German, French and Italian, as well as in English.
- Participants enter by commenting on the Facebook post or
YouTube video. Multiple comments are judged as a single entry.
- Participants may not use any licensed or otherwise protected material and shall respect third parties’ right to privacy.
- Any comments which violate Facebook or YouTube guidelines or Swiss law (e.g. copyright) will be removed without notice upon discovery. Such conduct will mean the participant is no longer eligible to win a prize.
- Only those who are resident in Switzerland for legal purposes and are at least 18 are eligible to participate.
- The winners will be selected by an independent jury after the deadline for entries has passed.
- They will then be informed via the Facebook or YouTube comment function under the corresponding Facebook post or YouTube video. The winner must respond via the published e-mail address within 24 hours. If a winner does not get in touch within this period, the prize will again be raffled off among all participants.
- Winners’ names may be published in this form: “Hans M. from B.”
- The organiser will not record or store any of the participants’ Facebook or YouTube names. Address information will only be collected from winners and only used for the purposes of sending the prize. No data will be passed on to third parties.
- However, the participants agree to the publication and use of the photos or videos they submit on and outside of Facebook and YouTube.
- The event organiser reserves the right to adapt, change or cancel the competition if necessary.
- The judges' decision is final and no cash alternative will be offered.
- SBB will not enter into any correspondence regarding the selection of the winners.
Employees of SBB and the other companies involved in the competition are not eligible to participate.