Surf free of charge with the new ÖBB Railnet.
You can now enjoy free Wi-Fi on the Railjet from Switzerland to Austria. This service is available for all passengers in 1st and 2nd class.
The highlights of the Railjet Wi-Fi offer:
- Journey preview: keep track of the upcoming stops (in real time) and every connection.
- Map view: an interactive route map showing your train’s current position and speed.
- Newspapers: the latest editions of more than 20 regional, national and international publications.
- Magazines: more than 70 magazines on a wide range of topics – from business and sport to fashion and cooking.
Your own surfing experience depends on the mobile coverage and how passengers use the network along the route. This means that using data-intensive Internet services can slow down Internet speeds for all users.
This is how easy it is:
- Switch on Wi-Fi on your device.
- Log in to the Wi-Fi on your device (name: OEBB).
- Simply click on “Connect now” to be directed straight to ÖBB Railnet or enter railnet.oebb.at into your browser.