Travelling to our neighbouring countries with Christa Rigozzi.
We’re accompanying Christa on her train journeys to Germany, Austria and Italy. Whether you’re travelling as a private or business customer, travelling by train will get you to your destination comfortably, quickly and directly. Follow our episodes and join Christa as she experiences the benefits of travelling to bordering countries by rail.
Episode 5 #magicalchrista.
Thanks to 16 daily direct services from Switzerland, Christa Rigozzi travels to Milan in the blink of an eye. Almost quicker than she says “abracadabra”… You too can enjoy an Italian coffee in the cosmopolitan city steeped in culture.
Discover Milan by train.
- 16 direct services from Switzerland every day.
- Convenient travel with no changes, no traffic jams and no looking for a parking space.
- Fashion, parties, culture, culinary treats: Milan is Italy’s “secret capital”.
- Tip 1: Visit the Navigli quarter. The ancient canals are not just a great place to take a relaxing stroll and enjoy excellent food; they also serve as the hub of Milan’s nightlife.
- Tip 2: Discover Milan in comfort with the City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus.