Lyria spring offer: travel to Paris from just CHF 34.
Treat yourself to a mini break in the city of love or in picturesque Provence from just CHF 34* per person with TGV Lyria!
Take a spring stroll through the beautiful city of Paris or travel around the stunning region of Provence. Don’t miss out: book your trip between 6 and 14 March 2018 to benefit from this one-off opportunity.
- This offer can be booked between 6 and 14 March 2018,
- and is valid for trips to Paris (from Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Neuchâtel, Vallorbe and Zurich) or to Provence (from Geneva) from 20 March to 5 June 2018.
- You can book a single journey in STANDARD class in both directions.
- Three price bands starting from CHF 34* per person for a single journey in STANDARD class.
Find out how to get your hands on these highly sought-after tickets and what you don’t want to miss in Paris in the blog post “Travel to Paris for CHF 34”.
TGV Lyria booking tips.
- Be flexible – try out different travel times in order to find the best price. Tip: The best deals are usually during the week and in the afternoon. For public holidays and school holidays you will need a bit more luck.
- Book the outward and return journeys separately.
- Make your reservation as soon as possible – why not on 6 March?
- Find out how to get your hands on these highly sought-after tickets and what you don’t want to miss in Paris in the blog post “Travel to Paris for CHF 34”.
* Tickets at a special price to be purchased between 6 and 14 March 2018 for trips from/to Paris or Provence between 20 March and 5 June 2018. You can book single journeys in both directions: from Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Neuchâtel, Vallorbe and Zurich to Paris. You can also travel to Lyon Part-Dieu, Avignon, Aix-en-Provence and Marseille from Geneva. No refunds or exchanges allowed; offer is subject to the availability of seats at this rate (price bands: CHF 34, CHF 40, CHF 45), cannot be combined with any other campaigns or SBB special offers. Can be obtained exclusively in Switzerland over the internet or at a ticket counter – ticket counter fees may apply. Prices and exchange rates subject to change.
Simply buy online.