Connections to France with TGV Lyria.
Travel to France in comfort directly from Switzerland on the new TGV Lyria fleet.
TGV Lyria offers direct connections from Basel, Zurich, Geneva, Lausanne and Vallorbe to Paris, Dijon and in summer to Provence (including Marseille, Avignon und Aix-en-Provence).
- To Paris: up to six trains daily from Basel in just 3 hours and 3 minutes and from Zurich in only 4 hours and 3 minutes.
- To Dijon: up to four trains daily from Basel in just 1 hour and 24 minutes and up to three trains daily from Zurich in only 2 hours and 24 minutes.
Available to you are the following three classes of travel with various flexibility levels:
Zurich/Basel–Paris/Dijon and Lausanne/Geneva–Paris. Available every day except Saturdays.
More information about the exclusive travel class BUSINESS 1ÈRE.
BUSINESS 1ÈRE offers the ultimate travel experience with absolutely no compromises. To the travel report on SBB Stories.Link opens in new window.
To meet the expectations of discerning passengers who want a tailored first-class journey, TGV Lyria is offering BUSINESS 1ÈRE: the seating comfort of 1st class in a special quiet coach where you can relax or concentrate on work. The price per destination is fixed, regardless of date of booking or travel. Exchanges and refunds are free and unlimited. Passengers also benefit from greater flexibility and have guaranteed access to all trains on a certain day to the same destination.
Included in the service are:
- Personal reception with a welcome drink and refreshing towelette
- Catering service with hot dishes and service at your seat
- Signature dish from starred chef Michel Roth
- Free beverage refills
- International newspapers and magazines
- Access to the TGV INOUI Grand Voyageur lounge at Paris – Gare de Lyon
BUSINESS 1ÈRE is available throughout the week (except Saturdays) on the Zurich/Basel–Paris/Dijon and Geneva/Lausanne–Paris routes.
The gastronomic options at the heart of the TGV Lyria service.
Two delicious signature dishes in the bar car.
The collaboration between TGV Lyria and Michel Roth has been further reinforced by the creation of new dishes especially for passengers in the STANDARD and STANDARD 1ÈRE classes. In the bar car, there are two substantial and delicious signature dishes on the ‘LE DELI’ menu.
A star menu in BUSINESS 1ÈRE.
In the exclusive service concept ‘La Table’ for travellers in BUSINESS 1ÈRE, Michel Roth follows the rules of classical cuisine for the seasonal preparation of regional recipes.
The best of the region à la carte.
TGV Lyria and chef Michel Roth prefer short procurement routes and the best produce from local and regional Swiss and French farms. Both advocate a sustainable, seasonal, varied and environmentally friendly range.