“Interrail” Social Media Prize Draw: Disclaimer; Terms & Conditions of Participation.
The prize draw is not associated with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Instagram. The organiser (SBB AG, Hilfikerstrasse 1, 3014 Bern) is the sole contact and responsible party.
- Participation is free and does not require a purchase.
- The prize draw will be conducted in German, French, Italian and English.
- The deadline for entries into the prize draw is 23:59 on 15 August 2021. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the prize draw.
- For valid entry into the prize draw, participants must post a relevant photo/video to their Instagram feed, tag it with the hashtag #sbb4climate and tag the Instagram profile @sbbcffffs. The Instagram profile must be set to ‘public’.
- The organiser shall not be held responsible if, as a result of a technical failure or other malfunction, an entry fails to be entered into the prize draw.
- Only one prize per participant is allowed, even if the participant submits multiple entries.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Participants must not use licensed or otherwise protected material and shall respect third parties’ right to privacy.
- Any entries which violate Instagram guidelines or Swiss law (e.g. copyright) will be deleted without notice upon discovery. In such situations the participant will no longer be eligible to win a prize.
- Participants must be legally resident in Switzerland and at least 18 years of age.
- The winning entries will be drawn at random, after the aforementioned deadline.
- Winners will be notified via private direct message on Instagram after the aforementioned deadline and will be asked to provide a physical postal address to which the prize will be sent. In response to the private direct message, winners must send their physical postal address to SBB’s Instagram profile within 48 hours. If a winner fails to contact us within that period, there will be a further draw among all participants for that particular prize.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that the physical postal address/e-mail address which they provide are correct. Names of winners may be published on Instagram (with full name).
- The organiser will not collect or store any Instagram names of participants. The organiser will only collect the address details of the winners; those address details will not be used for any purpose aside from sending the prize. No data will be passed on to third parties.
- Participants’ data will only be stored for as long as is necessary to carry out the prize draw. Insofar as data are no longer required, they will be deleted.
- The organiser reserves the right to modify, change or cancel the prize draw if necessary.
- There shall be no right of appeal; no cash prizes will be awarded.
- There will be no written correspondence regarding the prize draw.