Swiss Transfer Ticket.
For short stays, skiing holidays or vacations in one specific location, the Swiss Transfer Ticket is the best and least expensive option. It takes foreign guests from the airport or border railway station directly to the vacation destination and back again.
- Free travel from Swiss border railway station or airport to the vacation destination and back again
- The transfer to and from your destination must be on one day and via the most direct route
- Two transfers within one month
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket is not directly available from SBB ticket counters in Switzerland. However, you can purchase it at all Swiss Travel System points of sale in your own country or online from SBB Ticket Shop
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket
- Children between 6 and 16 years of age who are accompanied by at least one parent holding a valid STS ticket travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card
- Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid STS ticket travel free of charge
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket is available as print@home version