At the foot of Mt-Pèlerin, Chardonne is a pretty linear-shaped wine-growing village. The winemakers welcome visitors throughout the year.
Around the village of Chardonne.
Chardonne–Chardonne. Info here.
This funicular leaves from Vevey and passes through the magnificent Lavaux vineyard and the village of Chardonne before reaching the green forests and fields at the foot of Mt-Pèlerin.
Plein Ciel lift.
The Plein Ciel lift takes visitors to the top of the Telecom Tower on Mt- Pèlerin (1080 m), 65 metres above ground, to discover a spectacular panorama. Please have a 5 Swiss franc coin for the lift.
Coup de cœur near the train station: Au Bon Vin.
The restaurant Au Bon Vin in Chardonne is a typical café of the Canton of Vaud. The owner personally butchers his meat every Monday. Reservation recommended.+41 21 921 27 04
- Là-Haut, www.restaurant-la-haut.chLink opens in new window.
- A l’Aigle gourmand, www.aigle-gourmand.chLink opens in new window.
- Hôtel du Léman, www.hotel-leman.chLink opens in new window.
- Le Patio, hôtel Le Mirador Resort & Spa, www.mirador.chLink opens in new window.
- Les Trois Suisses, www.troissuisses.chLink opens in new window.