Wine-growing village Cully is proud to show off its gastronomy and the wine that is offered in its cellars. The village landing pier is where tourists and villagers alike congregate under the shade of the hundred-year-old chestnut trees.
Tour of the wine-growing villages.
- Cully–Riex–Epesses–Riex–Cully. Info here.
- La Conversion–Cully.
- La Conversion–Châtelard–Aran–Grandvaux–Cully.
- Grandvaux gare–Grandvaux village–Cully village.
This charming cog-wheeled train bravely makes its way up the slopes of this wine-growing region, following a track forged by generations of enthusiasts.
Landing pier Cully: 1.4.–29.10.2017 Saturday 10h30/13h30/15h/16h30; 13.6.–30.9.2017 Tuesday, Thursday 13h30/15h/16h30;
Place du Temple: Thursday, 7h–12h
LABEL du Dimanche, Place d’Armes: 28.5.–1.10.2017 Sunday 10h–16h.
Moratel: Shower, WC, changing room, bar.
Bains des Dames: Shower, WC, changing room.
Caveau des vignerons
4.5..–29.10.2017, Thursday–Sunday 17h–21h, Pl. d’Armes 16, www.caveau-cully.ch
La Maison Rose.
Tuesday–Saturday 9h30–12h/14h–18h30, Sunday 14h–17h, Pl. d’Armes 6, +41 21 799 55 66
Le Petit Versailles.
Tuesday–Friday 10h–12h30/15h–18h30, Saturday 10h–16h, Pl. d’Armes 6, www.lfd.chLink opens in new window.
Union vinicole de Cully.
Monday–Friday 7h30–12h/13h30–17h, Saturday 9h–12h, Rue de la Gare 10, www.uvc.chLink opens in new window.
Coup de cœur near the train station: Restaurant La Gare Cully (14 points Gault & Millau).
The restaurant La Gare Cully offers dishes such as fresh perch fillet à la meunière, which is available all year round, together with a wide choice of wines. Four dishes of the day at lunch time.
- www.lagarecully.chLink opens in new window.
- Auberge du Raisin (14 points Gault & Millau) www.aubergeduraisin.chLink opens in new window.
- Au Major Davel www.hotelaumajordavel.chLink opens in new window.
- La Cambuse www.cambuse-cully.chLink opens in new window.
- La Poste www.restaurant-poste-cully.chLink opens in new window.
- Le Bistrot Caméléon www.lebistrotcameleon.ch
I Point at the station Cully.