On the lake shore, la Tour-de-Peilz is home to several local heritage treasures such as its castle, which currently houses the Swiss Museum of Games. Its port is a real gem, serving as a place either to relax or meet friends. Bordered by vines, the town is also a producer of Lavaux appellation wines.
Swiss museum of games.
The Swiss Museum of Games , the only museum dedicated to 5000 years of the cultural history of games, invites you on a fascinating trip full of games from around the world.
Place des Anciens Fossés. Thursday 7h30–13h.
It is considered by sailors and visitors to be one of the most beautiful ports on Lake Geneva.
Coup de cœur near the train station: Restaurant l’Olivier.
Provençale cuisine, with vegetables and herbs coming straight from the restaurant’s own gardens.
- www.bon-rivage.chLink opens in new window.
- Alexandre Pâtissier +41 21 944 60 75
- Hong Kong City, www.hongkongcity.chLink opens in new window.
- La Chaumière, www.lachaumiere.chLink opens in new window.
- Le Veneto, www.restaurant-veneto.chLink opens in new window.
- Men’s Bar, www.mensbar.chLink opens in new window.
- Café-Restaurant Domino, www.museedujeu.chLink opens in new window.
- Taverne de la Vieille Tour, www.lavieilletour.chLink opens in new window.
- Fleur de Pains, www.fleurdepains.chLink opens in new window.