Pully is a pretty commune in Lavaux situated between the shores of Lake Geneva and the forests of the Jorat. The old cobbled village centre, the paths through the vines, the Prieuré bell tower, the pedestrianised street and the shops all give the town a charming atmosphere.
Le Musée d’art.
Adjacent to the family residence of C.-F Ramuz, the Musée d’Art is a dedicated space for exhibiting and actively promoting regional visual arts. The pieces on show to the general public complement those of the other museums in the region.
At the heart of the ruins of the villa on the Prieuré hill, ArchéoLab offers a journey into Roman times. Thanks to the fun puzzles and the learning games, this unique site allows you to discover scientific and archaeological aspects and the life of those who lived there in the Roman era.
Caveau du Prieur.
Monday–Friday 10h–12h/from 17h, Samstag 9h–12h, Grand-Rue 6, www.caveau-du-prieur.chLink opens in new window.
Coup de cœur near the train station: Restaurant du Prieuré.
This has been the communal inn since 7 February 1803. The managers are very inspired by the location and will warmly welcome you to this elegant and sophisticated venue.
- www.restaurant-du-prieure.chLink opens in new window.
- Restaurant du Portwww.pullyport.chLink opens in new window.
- Restaurant du Centre +41 21 729 02 11
- Restaurant au Vieux Caveau +41 21 728 27 49
- Restaurant La Stellawww.restaurantlastella.chLink opens in new window.
- TimeOut Loungewww.timeout-bar.chLink opens in new window.