Situated on Lake Geneva, Villeneuve is both in the eastern part of Montreux Riviera and the north-east of Chablais. The town and its vineyards enjoy the Riviera’s favourable climate, which makes Villeneuve a renowned appellation.
Quayside along the lake shore.
- Its lakeshore offers an idyllic view of the Ile de Peilz and the local wines are definitely worth a detour.
- Educational trail dedicated to the 800th birthday.
- This trail retraces the history of Villeneuve
Cobbled street with a variety of unusual craft shops.
A fun place ideally located on the shores of Lake Geneva
Every second and last Saturday of the month (until November) 8 a.m.–4 p.m., Place de la Poste
Les Marines: Shower, WC, games.
Monday–Friday 9h–12h/13h30–17h30, Saturday 9h–12h30, Rue des Pressoirs 13.
Coup de cœur near the train station: Le Château.
Situated in the former Vileneuve castle, this restaurant offers exquisite dishes based on fresh seasonal produce.
- www.lechateaudevilleneuve.chLink opens in new window.
- Le Pressoir, +41 21 960 19 13
- L’Eléphant Blanc, www.elephantblanc-ned.chLink opens in new window.
- L’Etoile, www.restaurantetoile.chLink opens in new window.
- Tea Room Durgnat, www.durgnat.infoLink opens in new window.
- Le Nord, www.cafedunord-villeneuve.chLink opens in new window.
- La Gondola Veneziana, www.la-gondola-veneziana.chLink opens in new window.
- Restaurant Bienveillance, +41 21 960 21 22
- Indian Paradise, www.indianparadise.chLink opens in new window.
- Le Romantica, +41 21 960 15 40
- L’Oasis, www.restaurantoasis.chLink opens in new window.
- Sushi Myiagi, +41 21 960 25 31
- White Horse Burger, +41 21 960 13 66
- L’Aigle, www.restaurantdelaigle.chLink opens in new window.