Netiquette and data protection.
Even online there needs to be certain rules to ensure a functional and cooperative environment. Please stick to our netiquette – the guidelines for communicating on our social media platforms.
“Never forget that there’s a person on the other side of your screen.”
Important information regarding your contributions:
- All contributions and comments are welcome – including, of course, criticism.
- Please be aware that your contributions and those of other users do not necessarily reflect the opinions of SBB, its employees or business partners.
- You may only upload content for which you have the necessary rights or of which you are the author.
- SBB reserves the right to remove undesirable content immediately.
The following content is deemed undesirable and will not be tolerated:
- Offensive, obscene, pornographic, threatening, discriminatory, racist, insulting, misleading or illegal content as well as content that incites violence, demeans third parties or infringes the rights of third parties (including their copyright and personal rights).
- Content that directly or indirectly advertises third-party products.
- Uploading files containing harmful viruses or similar.
- Falsifying or deleting correct source references that relate to contributions.
- You are not permitted to use SBB content and trademarks (e.g. the SBB logo) without the written consent of SBB.
Discussions on social media platforms generally take place publicly. For your own security, please do not post any personal information (e.g. credit card number, personal tickets, address, telephone number, etc.). If we become aware of posts containing personal information, we reserve the right to delete them for your own protection.