Car train Simplon: Brig–Iselle di Trasquera (l).
Sit back and let us drive you through the Simplon tunnel.
You've hardly had time to put your vehicle on the Brig–Iselle di Trasquera (I) car-carrying train and you’re getting off on the other side of the Simplon just 20 minutes later.
- You can rest or have a snack
- You save time
- You avoid bad weather and traffic problems
- You save petrol
Train ride through the Simplon in 20 minutes.
There is a car-carrying train connection every 90 minutes between Brig and Iselle di Trasquera (I) or vice-versa.
Plan your journey to reflect loading times, departure times and average car train occupancy.
Additional car trains.
Due to heavy rail traffic on the route and the nature of the car trains' timetable, we regret that it is not possible for us to offer additional trains for public holidays and the holiday period.
Please make sure that your vehicle is ready for loading at the following times before departure:
|Vehicle type||Loading time Brig||Loading time Iselle di Trasquera (I)|
Cars, delivery vehicles,
|3 mins||5 mins|
|Motorcycles, bicycles||10 mins||10 mins|
- Duration of journey: 20 minutes.
- Reservation is not possible.
- There is no guarantee of transport.
- Driver and passengers remain in their vehicle and travel for free.
- All car train services may be subject to delays if traffic is heavy or if extra trains are operating. Thank you for your understanding.
Timetables and loading times are subject to change.