Links. Railway operators and authorities.
- Zürcher Verkehrsverbund (ZVV)Link opens in new window.
- Germany (DB)Link opens in new window.
- France (SNCF)Link opens in new window.
- Belgium (SNCB)Link opens in new window.
- Netherlands (NS)Link opens in new window.
- Italy (FS)Link opens in new window.
- Austria (ÖBB)Link opens in new window.
- Luxembourg (CFL)Link opens in new window.
- Federal Office for Transport (BAV)Link opens in new window.
- Route tablesLink opens in new window.
Organisations and services.
At some large stations, the staff of SOS-Bahnhofhilfe can provide assistance as well.
Travelling companion service "Compagna".
With this service, Compagna targets people who depend on help when travelling by public transport. This offer is primarily addressed to the elderly, to disabled persons, children and youths.
Special offers for passengers with a disability.
At Mobility International Switzerland (MIS), the information office for travel without barriers, you will find a comprehensive collection of guides to cities, regions and countries as well as tourist information:
Mobility International Switzerland (MIS)
Telephone +41 (0)62 212 67 40
Fax +41 (0)62 212 67 39
E-Mail email@example.comLink opens in new window.
A travel agent catering specifically to the disabled.
Telephone +41 (0)62 206 88 30
Fax +41 (0)62 206 88 39
E-Mail reisen(at)procap.chLink opens in new window.
Pro Infirmis Vaud: info-handicap.ch.
Pro Infirmis Vaud intends to use this site to compile useful information for people with disabilities (specific facilities and solutions) in the Canton of Vaud.
E-Mail: info-handicap.chLink opens in new window.