SBB Sandbox: Informations for entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs.
Put your idea to the test at Switzerland’s busiest station.
Do you have a project or product ready for launch? One that you think Switzerland really needs? Take the opportunity to demonstrate it to up to 100,000 people at Switzerland’s busiest station. Innovative entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs can find out whether they’re on track to the next big thing – or if they’re on the wrong track altogether.
Put your prototype through its paces in the SBB Sandbox.
Find out in the SBB Sandbox…
- whether your prototype works in real life,
- whether people are willing to pay money for it,
- whether your product is easy enough for customers to use,
- which version of your product goes down best with customers,
- whether the customer experience is the way you thought it would be.
How do I take part?
You can apply for a slot if...
- your product is not yet available on the Swiss market.
- your product is aimed at a wide range of customers - i.e. not a niche product for a specific target group.
- your product can be tested in an entertaining way.
The Sandbox is not for holding sales events or pitching for funding. The participation is free. To apply, send in your registration form by 23 February 2020.Registration form for the SBB Sandbox