Make payments for online purchases and bills at any time directly on SBB ticket machines.
Barzahlen.ch enables payments for bills and online purchases on SBB ticket machines.
- Make payments for bills or online purchases easily via barcode scanning with cash or using your debit card.
- The SBB ticket machine will immediately inform the invoicing party/online shop about the payment.
How it works:
- Choose the “cash payment” button on the display on the SBB ticket machines.
- Scan the barcode on the payment slip attached to your bill or type in the barcode number.
- The corresponding invoice amount can then be paid in cash or using your debit or credit card, in Swiss francs or euro.
- After successful payment, the invoicing party will be informed of the payment in real-time.
|Product||Invoice volumes||Points of sale|
|Make payments for online purchases and bills on SBB ticket machines.||Deposits of up to 1500 francs per day||Available round the clock on all SBB ticket machines and licensed transport company|
The online shop/invoicing party offers cash payment as a payment method.
Prices, products and timetables are subject to modifications.