Door-to-door flight luggage.
Door-to-door flight luggage Switzerland to another country with check-in.
As a customer of Swiss, Edelweiss and Air Berlin Group (Air Berlin, Belair, Niki), you can have your flight luggage picked up from your address on the evening before your journey within one of two time windows and collect it directly from your destination airport. We will also check you in and bring your boarding card when we pick up your luggage.
Door-to-door flight luggage Switzerland to another country without check-in.
If you are flying with another airline, you can collect your luggage from the SBB airport counter in Zurich or Geneva on the day of your flight.
Door-to-door flight luggage another country to Switzerland.
Your luggage can also be shipped back to Switzerland from another country for all flights and delivered within two time windows on the next day.
Please note: The order must be placed two days before collection by no later than 8 p.m., though the departure day does not count. Example: Booking before 8 p.m. on Monday evening, collection at your home on Wednesday and departure on Thursday. Before using the Flight luggage (another country-Switzerland) service, you will be sent a green plastic bag in the post for your items. This can only be sent to addresses in Switzerland or Liechtenstein, so be sure to book the service early.
Prices in CHF.
- Per item of luggage: 22
- + flat rate for door-to-door shipping: 40
- All accessible postal addresses in Switzerland and Liechtenstein in principle, except car-free locations.
Timings Zurich and Geneva airport.
- with and without check-in: For all flights on the next day, we collect your luggage on the day before between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. or between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m.
Please note that the transport company will telephone you between 10 and 24 hours prior to the collection to advise of the time window.
- with check-in: Collection dependents on the time of the flight at the destination airport.
- without check-in: Collection from 6.15 a.m. at the SBB airport counter in Zurich, from 7.30 a.m. at the SBB airport counter in Geneva.
- Landing today by 11 p.m.: Delivery tomorrow within two time windows 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. OR 6 p.m. – 11 p.m
Luggage cannot be picked up abroad. The luggage must be registered at the airport in the respective country.
- Bags, suitcases
- Golf bags, skis, snowboard
- The registered luggage is precisely defined by number of items and weight. Depending on the flight class booked, it ranges from 23 to 32 kg. The applicable luggage limit is shown on the ticket confirmation. Excess baggage (additional suitcases and weight) is not permitted.
- For luggage shipped from another country to Switzerland, the customs declaration must be properly completed and the luggage must not contain any goods received or purchased abroad (including duty-free quantities).
- Before checking in for the flight to Switzerland from another country, you must attach the transport label and the completed customs declaration with the green plastic bag to each item of luggage. The green bag will be sent to you beforehand by post.
- Passenger luggage: allowed and forbidden itemsLink opens in new window.
Flight luggage Switzerland–another country.
- By telephone: Rail Service 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min.)
Flight luggage another country-Switzerland.
- Customers from Switzerland: Before departure at the station.
- Before departure by telephone: Rail Service 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network, 24 hours a day).
- Before departure online.
- Customers from abroad: Sold at most points of sale operated by Swiss Travel System.Link opens in new window.
- for Swiss, Edelweiss and Air Berlin Group flights (the flight must actually be operated by Swiss, Edelweiss or Air Berlin Group)
- if a Swiss (LX), Edelweiss (WK), Air Berlin (AB), Belair (4T) or Niki (HG) flight number is displayed on the ticket.
Check-in not available.
- For passengers with the “light” fare on European flights (flight without luggage included), even if luggage shipment has been paid for online in advance. Check with your provider whether you have purchased a “light” fare, if this is not clearly stated in the documents.
- For “codeshare” flights on other airlines.
- If passenger details are missing or not valid (API), or the visa or ESTA travel permitLink opens in new window. is missing, we cannot bring your boarding card. In this case, you must go to the appropriate desk at the airport no later than 1 hour prior to departure with the valid travel documents (e.g. passport, visa, ESTA). In this case, the luggage forwarder will provide you with information about the exact procedure, in an accompanying letter.
- Nor can we bring the boarding card if the price for the additional luggage has not been paid. You will receive this once you have made payment at the appropriate desk at the airport. In this case, the luggage forwarder will provide you with information about the exact procedure, in an accompanying letter.
- Includes AGA (Allianz Group Assistance) insurance to the value of CHF 2000.
- Documents to be presented at the counter:
- Valid passport, with visa if necessary.
- Confirmation of your flight (your reservation or ticket number)
- Luggage can only be registered with a valid ticket for the whole journey or an annual travelcard.