Your luggage is picked up from your address and delivered to your destination address the next day.
You choose a time window for pick-up and delivery. The same process applies to send your luggage back home.
Please note: The order must be placed by no later than 8 p.m. two days before collection.
Prices in CHF.
- Item of luggage: 12
- + flat rate for door-to-door shipping: 40
- Pick-up today – delivery tomorrow. Three time windows are available for personal collection and delivery: 7 a.m.–12 p.m / 12 noon - 6 p.m. / 6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Please bear in mind that, in places where cars are banned: the delivery period will be extended by a day for collections in the afternoons between 12 noon and 6 p.m. and evenings between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. Deliveries are only possible in the afternoons and on some evenings between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- The combination of collection between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. and delivery between 7 a.m. and 12 noon on the next day is not available.
- Bags, suitcases
- Skis, ski boots, snowboard, sledge
- Bicycles cannot be shipped
- All items must not weigh more than 25 kg each
- Packed appropriately in your own or the transport company’s bags
- All accessible postal addresses in Switzerland and Liechtenstein, including car-free locations.
- By telephone: Rail Service 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network, 24 hours a day)
- Includes AGA (Allianz Group Assistance) insurance to the value of CHF 2000
- You can book outward and return luggage shipments at the same time.
- Luggage can only be registered with a valid ticket for the whole journey or an annual travelcard.