Express door-to-door luggage.
Your luggage is picked up from your address between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m. and delivered to your destination address in one of the available tourist locations between 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. on the same day.
The same process applies to send your luggage back home. Please note: The order must be placed by no later than 8 p.m. two days before collection.
Prices in CHF.
- Item of luggage: 12
- + flat rate for door-to-door shipping: 40
- + flat rate for express shipping: 30
- Pick-up today (6 a.m.–9 a.m.) – delivery today (6 p.m.–11 p.m.)
- Bags, suitcases
- Skis, ski boots, snowboard, sledge
- Bicycles cannot be shipped
- All items must not weigh more than 25 kg each
- Packed appropriately in your own or the transport company’s bags
- By telephone: Rail Service 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network, 24 hours a day)
- Includes AGA (Allianz Group Assistance) insurance to the value of CHF 2000
- You can book outward and return luggage shipments at the same time.
- Luggage can only be registered with a valid ticket for the whole journey or an annual travelcard.