International door-to-door luggage.
Your luggage is picked up from your home and delivered to your address in Germany a few days later. You can book shipping from Switzerland to Germany at your station in Switzerland.
Please visit a DB sales point to book return shipping from Germany to Switzerland. Please note: The order must be placed by no later than 8 p.m. two days before collection.
Prices in CHF.
- Item of luggage: 12
- + flat rate for door-to-door shipping: 40
- + flat rate for international shipping: 40
Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Three time windows are available for personal collection and delivery:
- 7 a.m.–12 noon
- 12 noon - 6 p.m.
- 6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Some time windows are not offered for car-free destinations.
- No pick-up option available. Therefore, international door-to-door luggage transport from Germany to Switzerland/Liechtenstein is not available.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays
- Bags, suitcases
- Skis, ski boots, snowboard, sledge
- All items must not weigh more than 25 kg each
- Packed appropriately in your own or SBB's bags
- Customs declaration must be completed properly
- Switzerland and Liechtenstein All accessible postal addresses in Switzerland and Liechtenstein, including car-free locations
- Abroad: addresses (home delivery)
- By telephone: Rail Service 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min.)
- Includes AGA (Allianz Group Assistance) insurance to the value of CHF 2000
- Luggage can only be registered with a valid ticket for the whole journey or an annual travelcard.