If you send your luggage at a station with luggage shipping facilities by 7 p.m., you can collect it from your destination station two days later from 9 a.m.
Prices in CHF.
- Item of luggage: 12
- Bicycle: 18
- Special bike: 36
- Register today by 7 p.m. – pick up the day after tomorrow from 9 a.m.
- Please note the local opening hours and luggage registration and collection times of the individual stations.
- Bags, suitcases
- Skis, ski boots, snowboard, sledge
- Unladen bicycle (including e-bike), tandem, recumbent bicycle
- All items must not weigh more than 25 kg each
- Packed appropriately in your own or the transport company’s bags
- Definition special bicycle: special bicycles are bicycles that do not fit on the standard bicycle hooks, are longer than 2 meters or exceed the measures of 2.4 x 0.9 x 1.1 meters (length x width x height), for example: tandem bicycles, reclining bikes, tricycles, etc.
- Includes AGA (Allianz Group Assistance) insurance to the value of CHF 2000 (CHF 4000 for a special bike).
- Free luggage storage on the day of arrival and for four subsequent days. A fee of CHF 5.00 will be charged for every additional day.
- Recommendation to protect your bicycle: use the official SBB bicycle transport bag, the TranZBag, to ship your bicycle. You can also use it to transport your bicycle on public transport free of charge as hand luggage. Please note: registering it as luggage, however, also costs CHF 18 with the TranZBag.
- Luggage can only be registered with a valid ticket for the whole journey or an annual travelcard.