Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA) & customer protection.
The Swiss Federal Act on Combating Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism in the Financial Sector (AMLA) has been in force since 1 April 1998. It defines specific due diligence obligations for financial intermediaries, as they are known, which serve to combat money laundering effectively.
What does this mean for you?
We are obliged:
- to identify our business partners
- to check the plausibility of each transaction
- to clarify the transactions effected and document them conclusively by photocopying the documents required
Security is very important at SBB. Protect yourself against fraud and never transfer money to people whom you do not know.
- Beware of lottery scams
- Buyer protection
- No coincidence
- Beware of advance payments
- Profits worth millions
- Your dog has been found
- Your dream job is only a dream
- When easy money is not so easily earned
If you suspect you have fallen victim to fraud, please contact our Western Union hotline by calling 0800 007 107 (free).