Conditions of entry.
Disclaimer and conditions of entry for the “SBB VR” competition. The organiser (SBB) is the sole point of contact and responsible party.
- The “SBB VR” competition will begin on 14 August 2018 at 0.01 a.m. and end on 31 January 2019 at 11.59 p.m.
- The competition will close at midnight each day.
- The competition will be held in the three Swiss national languages of German, French and Italian, as well as in English.
- Customers take part using “SBB VR” app. Multiple entries are considered a single entry. Participants who have found the red star in the “SBB VR” app and activated push notifications via the app will be entered into the prize draw.
- Anyone over the age of eighteen is eligible to take part.
- Anyone under the age of eighteen must have the consent of a parent or guardian in order to take part.
- Winners shall be informed via the “SBB VR” app after the competition has closed. Each winner must get in touch within 48 hours. If a winner does not contact us within this period, the prize will be awarded to another participant.
- We only collect winners’ address details for the purpose of sending the prize. The details are passed on to the app partners for the same reason. No data shall be passed on to third parties without the participants’ consent.
- The organiser reserves the right to adapt, change or cancel the competition if necessary.
- The judges’ decision is final and no cash prizes will be offered.
- SBB will not enter into any correspondence regarding the selection of the winners.
- Employees of SBB and the other companies involved in the competition are not eligible to participate.
- The competition shall be governed exclusively by Swiss law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the courts in Bern.
- Participation is free: no purchase is necessary.