Links. Railway operators and authorities.
- Zürcher Verkehrsverbund (ZVV)Link opens in new window.
- Germany (DB)Link opens in new window.
- France (SNCF)Link opens in new window.
- Belgium (SNCB)Link opens in new window.
- Netherlands (NS)Link opens in new window.
- Italy (FS)Link opens in new window.
- Austria (ÖBB)Link opens in new window.
- Luxembourg (CFL)Link opens in new window.
- Federal Office for Transport (BAV)Link opens in new window.
- Route tablesLink opens in new window.
Organisations and services.
At some large stations, the staff of SOS-Bahnhofhilfe can provide assistance as well.
Travelling companion service "Compagna".
With this service, Compagna targets people who depend on help when travelling by public transport. This offer is primarily addressed to the elderly, to disabled persons, children and youths.
Special offers for passengers with a disability.
A travel agent catering specifically to the disabled.
Telephone +41 (0)62 206 88 30
Fax +41 (0)62 206 88 39
E-Mail reisen(at)procap.chLink opens in new window.
The non-profit MyHandicap Foundation operates EnableMe.ch, the largest portal for disability and chronic illness in Switzerland – it offers a forum, peer programmes, job and apprenticeship listings and much more. The information and opportunities for discussion that it provides have a long-term positive impact on the lives of people with a disability.
Pro Infirmis Vaud: info-handicap.ch.
Pro Infirmis Vaud intends to use this site to compile useful information for people with disabilities (specific facilities and solutions) in the Canton of Vaud.
E-Mail: info-handicap.chLink opens in new window.