International tickets: France.
Benefit from attractive offers with the high-speed TGV train to Paris and the south of France. Seat reservations are already included in the ticket price.
- To ensure a prompt departure of TGV Lyria trains, all passengers are required to board the train no later than 2 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. After that, access to the train can no longer be guaranteed.
- Entry barriers have been/are being installed in the following stations:
- Paris-Montparnasse from 01.04.2017
- Marseille-St-Charles, Nantes, Rennes, Paris-Nord, Paris Gare de Lyon from 01.09.2017
Passengers with tickets printed on A4 paper (print@home) and tickets on mobile devices for TGV or InterCity trains will be able to access the platforms. If you have a ticket that you purchased at the ticket counter or received by post, a member of staff will give you access to the platform. Please go to the platform 20 minutes before departure.
Offers for travel up to 9 December 2017:
Offers for travel from 10 December 2017 onwards:
- Business Première – fully flexible
- Standard Première – fully flexible
- Standard Première – partially flexible
- Standard – fully flexible
- Standard – partially flexible
Daytime trains (for travel up to 9 December 2017).
Daytime trains (for travel from 10 December 2017 onwards).
Price, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.
TGV Lyria ticket.
Simply buy your TGV Lyria ticket online and print it off yourself!