New: purchase by monthly invoice.
We are introducing Switzerland’s most popular payment method for online purchases: monthly invoicing. Buy your tickets at SBB.ch/en or via the SBB Mobile app instantly without using a payment card.
From now on, we will be making it easier for you to purchase the products from our range at SBB.ch/en or via the SBB Mobile app using the monthly invoicing payment method. Our partner Byjuno AG is taking care of the entire billing process.
Here’s how simple it is.
Log in to SBB.ch/en or SBB Mobile with your SwissPass login and indicate your preferred payment method in the settings under “Edit payment method”. Select “Monthly invoice” and go through the registration process.
You only need to register once. Byjuno will then carry out a mobile phone verification and a credit check.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a resident of Switzerland or the Principality of Lichtenstein.
- You must have a SwissPass login.
- You must register with Byjuno and undergo a one-off address and credit check.
If you would like your invoice in paper form as well as digitally, you will be charged CHF 2.50 per invoice for this.
Please note: the following services cannot be paid for via monthly invoicing:
- GA travelcard/Half-Fare travelcard
- International travel
- Seat reservations (seats and bike spaces)
Please contact Byjuno directly if you have any questions concerning your invoice.