Find the right travelcard.
Do you use public transport on a daily basis? Or just every now and then? Are you travelling within a city, in a region, or throughout Switzerland? By yourself or with your family? Your travel needs determine which subscription suits you best. Make your selection.
We also have the right product for you, even if you only intend to make frequent use of public transport for a limited period:
- GA travelcard with monthly payment (minimum 4 months)
- 1-month travelpass for the Half Fare travelcard (same validity as the GA travelcard)
- Point-to-point travelpass for 7 days, 1 month
- 1-month regional travelpass
- Modular travelcard
The most important services.
- With the online timetable you can arrange your journey on the internet and also buy OnlineTickets.
- Call up the timetables using your mobile phone and buy tickets with SBB Mobile even when you are on the move.
The station as a service centre.
Swiss railway stations are not just places of arrival and departure; they offer you comprehensive services:
- Change your holiday money at one of the 200 or more bureaux de change, SBB Change.
- Hand in your luggage at the station or check it in for your flight.
- Buy event tickets for concerts, musicals, sports events or circus performances.
- At RailCities, the largest stations in Switzerland, you can shop and eat from early till late.
- You can also use the bicycle stands or change to RailTaxi, car rental or bicycle rental at the destination station for the last few kilometres of your journey.
If you have visitors.
Swiss Travel System offers your guests from abroad various attractive tickets for public transport in Switzerland. Tickets can be purchased at Swiss railway stations, at all Swiss Travel System point of sales worldwide or online in our Ticket Shop.
Discounts on day trips with RailAway.
With tickets for public transport, you can enjoy at least 10% discount or added value for numerous leisure experiences (Day trips).
Price and product specifications subject to modifications.