SBB Green Class: become a mobility pioneer.
The number of available combined mobility solutions is limited. We therefore advise that you apply for your SBB Green Class combined mobility solution as soon as possible.
How to apply.
- Click on the “Apply now” button.
- Sign in with your SwissPass login or register.
- On the application form, select your desired combined mobility solution and answer a series of questions about your mobility. The application process takes about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Your application is now reviewed. You will receive an e-mail informing you whether it has been accepted or rejected by no later than the end of June.
- If your application is accepted, you will be given access to the order portal so that you can place a firm order for your SBB Green Class combined mobility solution.
- If you purchased a home charging station as part of your combined mobility solution, you will now be given an appointment for the home check by our partner Alpiq.
- At the same time, you must pay the first instalment for your combined mobility solution.
- Once the home check has been successfully completed and the instalment has been paid, your combined mobility solution will be issued to you.