Half-price travel throughout Switzerland with the Half Fare Travelcard.
With the Half Fare Travelcard, you can travel for half price on all SBB routes and most other railways as well as on boats, postbuses and trams. With the Half Fare Travelcard you can also take advantage of discounts on urban transport as well as attractive additional services and discounts. Your Half Fare Travelcard comes on the SwissPass.
Saving money has never been easier: Load the Half Fare Travelcard onto your SwissPass today and start travelling throughout Switzerland at half price - whether by train, boat, bus or tram. And best of all: the low price means that your Half Fare Travelcard will pay for itself in just a few journeys. For instance, you will have recovered the cost of the travelcard after just two return journeys in 1st class from Zurich to Bern.
The advantages for you.
- An unbeatable price: enjoy half-price travel throughout Switzerland for one year from just CHF 185. From the second year, you even save CHF 20 when extending your Half Fare Travelcard.
- Half Fare Travelcard Youth: Young people aged at least 16 and under 25 can purchase their first Half Fare Travelcard for just CHF 120 a year. From the second year, you can even make savings on the Half Fare Travelcard Youth when extending your travelcard.
- The easy way to order: simply load the Half Fare Travelcard onto your SwissPass.
- Attractive additional services: take advantage of a range of discounts, for example when travelling abroad, enjoying leisure time activities or hiring a car.
- Flexible mobility: enjoy access to various partner services such as Mobility Carsharing, PubliBike, SwitzerlandMobility and a range of ski resorts.
|Half Fare Travelcard 1 year – initial purchase||CHF 185|
|Half Fare Travelcard 1 year – loyalty price||CHF 165|
|Half Fare Travelcard Youth 1 year – initial purchase||
|Half Fare Travelcard Youth 1 year – loyalty price||CHF 100|
Important information about the Half Fare Travelcard.
Buy a Half Fare Travelcard.
Prices and product specifications subject to modifications.