The point-to-point travelcard is the best solution if you regularly travel on the same route by train.
- Point-to-point travelcards are available for 2nd class travel for children and young people aged 6 to 25. Adults aged 25 and over can use them for 1st and 2nd class travel.
- Choose from a validity period of seven days (only on security paper), one month or twelve months (on the SwissPass). If you buy one for twelve months, you can take advantage of a cheaper price.
- Young people up to the age of 25 can take advantage of attractive discounts.
- If your journey lies within a fare network, you will need to purchase a regional travelcard for this network.
- If you travel regularly between fare networks or outside a fare network and use the local transport, the point-to-point travelcard presents an ideal solution for you.
From 1 July 2017, you can also get your point-to-point travelcard for one or twelve months on the SwissPass. The SwissPass is your key for mobility and leisure. The card gives you access to numerous partner services. For example, it unlocks Mobility cars, activates the turnstile in ski resorts and enables you to benefit from all kinds of special offers.You can find more information about your SwissPass here
Please note: during the transition stage, the point-to-point travelcard will be available on both security paper and the SwissPass. The point-to-point travelcard on security paper can also be obtained for a validity period of seven days.
Tip: buy your point-to-point travelcard for 12 months and only pay for 9. Please note that for routes above a certain distance it would be better to buy a GA travelcard.
Prices and product specifications subject to changes.