The Point-to-point Travelcard.
The Point-to-point Travelcard is the best solution if you regularly travel on the same route by train.
- Point-to-point Travelcards are available for 2nd class travel for children and young people aged 6 to 25. Adults aged 25 and over can use them for 1st and 2nd class travel.
- Choose from a validity period of seven days (only on security paper), one month or twelve months. Tip: buy your Point-to-point Travelcard for 12 months and only pay for 9. Please note that for routes above a certain distance it would be better to buy a GA Travelcard.
Further information on the GA Travelcard
- You can get your Point-to-point Travelcard for one or twelve months on the SwissPass.
More information about your SwissPass
- Young people up to the age of 25 can take advantage of attractive discounts.
- If your journey lies within a fare network, you will need to purchase a regional travelcard for this network.
- If you travel regularly between fare networks or outside a fare network and use the local transport, the Point-to-point Travelcard presents an ideal solution for you.
Prices and product specifications subject to changes.