The seven25 Travelcard: unlimited travel from 7 p.m.
Under 25 and enjoy being out and about at night? Then the seven25 Travelcard is just the thing for you. Enjoy unlimited travel from 7pm on SBB trains and on most other railways, as well as on many public transport services in Switzerland – as if you had a GA Travelcard. The seven25 Travelcard is available on the SwissPass.
The travelcard is valid for travel until 5am during the week. Travel validity on weekends and general public holidays (see timetable) ends on 7am (arrival time on Saturday, Sunday or general public holidays).
The straightforward travelcard for young persons.
- You get the seven25 Travelcard before your 25th birthday for CHF 39 per month or CHF 390 per year.
- The seven25 Travelcard is valid up to any stop which is reached by 5am, or 7am on weekends and general public holidays. For journeys after 5am/7am, please buy a ticket.
- The night supplement is NOT included in the seven25 Travelcard. Please purchase this separately.
- A Half Fare Travelcard is not required for use of the seven25 Travelcard.
- This travelcard for young persons is not renewed automatically. Register at swisspass.chLink opens in new window. and we’ll remind you about the last day of validity for your travelcard by e-mail or SMS text.
- Find out where the seven25 Travelcard is valid on the synoptic map (PDF, 3,5 MB)
Price and product specifications subject to modifications.