SwissPass – your key to mobility and leisure.
The SwissPass is more than just a public transport travelcard. It offers you access to numerous partner services. Use it to open the door to Mobility cars, set the turnstiles in motion in ski areas and benefit from numerous special offers.
Public transport travelcards on the SwissPass.
The following travelcards are available on the SwissPass:
- GA travelcard
- Half-Fare travelcard
- Modular travelcard
- Track 7 travelcard
- Point-to-point travelcard
- Regional travelcards (A-Welle, Frimobil, Libero, Mobilis, Onde Verte, Ostwind, Passepartout, Schwyz fare network, Unireso, Vagabond, Z-Pass, ZVV)
- Annual bike pass
- 1-month travelpass for the Half-Fare travelcard
- Leisure Travelcard 20 days
- Leisure Travelcard 30 days
- Monthly point-to-point class upgrade
Your partner services on the SwissPass.
- Mobility Carsharing
- Ski passes for various ski areas
- «Battere» rental service for mobile device chargers
We are integrating other travelcards and partner services into the SwissPass in stages.
Automatic travelcard renewal.
The GA travelcard and Half-Fare travelcard are automatically renewed on the same SwissPass. We remind you of the optional cancellation deadline in good time prior to the automatic travelcard renewal. We will also continue to notify you via your preferred communication channel regarding the expiration and renewal options for your other travelcards.
Sustainably on the move.
Your travelcards are renewed on the same SwissPass for several years. This allows us to reduce the number of cards produced and distributed – all in the name of sustainability.
Data accessible at all times.
Information on your travelcards can be accessed via your account on swisspass.ch or by scanning your SwissPass at SBB ticket machines.