SwissPass – your key to mobility and leisure.
The SwissPass is more than just a public transport travelcard. It offers you access to numerous partner services. Use it to open the door to Mobility cars, set the turnstiles in motion in ski areas and benefit from numerous special offers.
Public transport travelcards on the SwissPass.
The following travelcards are available on the SwissPass:
- GA travelcard
- Half Fare travelcard
- Modular travelcard
- Track 7 travelcard
- Point-to-point travelcard
- Regional travelcards (A-Welle, Arcobaleno, Frimobil, Libero, Mobilis, Onde Verte, Ostwind, Passepartout, Schwyz fare network, Zug fare network, Unireso, Vagabond, Z-Pass, ZVV)
- Annual bike pass
- 1-month travelpass for the Half Fare travelcard
- Leisure Travelcard 20 days
- Leisure Travelcard 30 days
- Monthly point-to-point class upgrade
Your partner services on the SwissPass.
- Mobility Carsharing
- Ski passes for various ski areas
- «Chimpy» rental service for mobile device chargers
- Ticketing with Tipo and Smeetz
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
We are integrating other travelcards and partner services into the SwissPass in stages.
Display your public transport travelcards digitally with SwissPass Mobile.
SwissPass Mobile lets you display public transport travelcards on your SwissPass with ease in your public transport app. Visit swisspass.chLink opens in new window. to find out more about using SwissPass Mobile.
Sustainably on the move.
Your travelcards are renewed on the same SwissPass for several years. This allows us to reduce the number of cards produced and distributed – all in the name of sustainability.
Data accessible at all times.
Information on your travelcards can be accessed via your account on swisspass.ch or by scanning your SwissPass at SBB ticket machines.