The SwissPass account with a SwissPass login.
With a personal customer account on swisspass.ch, you can amend your details and manage your travelcards. Moreover, you can also buy tickets and travelcards on SBB.ch and in the SBB Mobile app using the same SwissPass login.
It’s easiest to open a customer account on swisspass.ch when you have your SwissPass card to hand. To complete the one-off registration, you will need your customer number in the format 000-000-000-0. (You can also open it without the SwissPass card, but then not all functions will be available. However, you will still have the option of linking your customer account on swisspass.ch with your SwissPass card at a later point.)Go to registration on swisspass.ch Link opens in new window.
Your personal customer account on swisspass.ch lets you
- manage your travelcards (Half Fare, GA, Leisure).
- amend your personal details and preferred method of contact.
- upload a current photo or any evidence as needed.
- view invoices (only for GA and Half Fare Travelcards).
- set up an e-mail or SMS text reminder for dates when you can cancel your travelcard and the last day of validity for your GA or Half Fare Travelcard.
- activate the days you choose for the Leisure Travelcard.
- find out about special offers and partner offers.
- terminate your Half Fare or GA Travelcard.
- receive access to various online services for public transport. Just log into websites, online shops and apps with your SwissPass login – with no additional registration required.