Offers & prices.
- With the Jura Noctambus, you can travel at night from Friday into Saturday and Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning in the Jura.
- The Jura Noctambus runs on 12 different lines in the Jura (CJ and PostBus).
- Only the Noctambus tariff is valid on the specially identified Noctambus routes (5 or 10 francs depending on tariff zone).
- The Half-Fare travelcard, Track 7, etc. are not valid.
- If you have a GA travelcard, you pay a standard supplement of 5 francs for the entire network.
- Your Vagabond travelcard can also be used on the Noctambus network if you pay a supplement of 8 francs for a monthly travelcard or 80 francs for an annual travelcard.
- Having your change ready will make boarding faster.
- Multiple-journey tickets – 6 journeys for the price of 5 – can be bought from the Delémont PostBus ticket office or on the buses (only during Noctambus operating hours on the CJ routes).
How to buy.
- The tickets are only available from staff on the Jura Noctambus.
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.