The Moonliner for Berne, Biel-Bienne, Solothurn, Interlaken and Thun.
Offers & prices.
- With the Moonliner network, you can travel at night from Friday into Saturday and Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning.
- The Moonliner network includes several bus routes from the cities of Berne, Biel-Bienne, Solothurn, Interlaken and Thun.
- The Moonliner fare applies exclusively (between 6 and 27 fancs depending on the fare zone) on the specially marked Moonliner routes.
- The GA travelcard, Half-Fare travelcard, regional travelcards, Track 7, etc. are not valid.
- Multiple-journey tickets are available from most ticket machines in the Moonliner catchment area. With these, you can travel every 6th time for free.
How to buy.
- You can buy Moonliner tickets at the ticket machines and also from staff on the Moonliner buses.
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.